Project Management Assistant (Internship/Volunteer)
Are you interested in an internship that includes project management, organization, coordination and a focus on sexual violence prevention for a growing nonprofit? OBOV needs your help!
- Assisting the current Project Manager with content for internal and external communication (e.g. memos, emails, presentations, reports, monthly newsletter)
- Assisting with administrative duties (e.g. scheduling regular internal meetings, monitoring OBOV network connections)
- Managing information flow via organizational software
- Scheduling monthly board of directors meetings and taking minutes
- Working hours: at least 10 hours/week, possibility to increase working hours depending on willingness and availability
- Project Management Skills (bonus: prior experience with organizational software, e.g. Trello, Slack, Asana)
- Capacity to structure, prioritize and execute multiple tasks
- Ability to synthesize key information from research reports
- MS Office knowledge
At OBOV, we strive to be a diverse organization where all staff, interns and volunteers can thrive regardless of their race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We welcome applications from people who share our organization’s values and encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply.
Our internships are usually applicable for credits from universities, and in the past two years most of our interns were able to receive university credits for their internship.
How to apply:
Send your CV & Motivational letter (500 words max) to email@example.com with the title “Application for Project Management Assistant Internship”